Your Travel and Party Guide
Because not everybody travels to visit museums or get tan on the beach.
And I'm one of them.
First, I'm ginger, I don't get tan, I burn!
Secondly, I'd rather be drinking local stuff, check out the clubs, surf, skydive, eat, sleep, rave, repeat... so if like me you prefer to party and skip shopping and try good drinks, welcome to the right blog.
One of my goals for my Bucket List would definitely be to attend as many festivals or concerts as possible and visit a crazy amount of Distilleries, Wineries, Bars, Clubs... until I get bored of it, eventually!
Party and Travel Guides
We write travel guides and recommendations that talk about everything fun.
I guess you've got it, we don't have much content on temples and parks.
Instead, we talk about what really matters :
- Where to go out?
- What's the best club or cocktail bar there?
- What should you drink?
- Cool stuff to know that will save your night out?
- Where to chill when you're hangover?
- Best hotel to impress your girl?
- What bottle to buy as a souvenir?
- Where to take good shots for the gram?
- Where to work remotely? (because we still got to pay the bills)
By the way, if there's anything else you want to know about a particular destination we've visited or we're visiting, let me know in the comments below or hit me up on twitter @mojomatt.
Join the Mojo Club today !
Weekly bit on travel, good drinks, parties, hangover stories, lifestyle, business... and giveaways ฿฿฿