Your Party-Friendly Travel Guide
Because not everybody travels to visit museums or get tan on the beach.
And I'm one of them.
First, I'm ginger, I don't get tan, I burn!
Secondly, I'd rather be drinking local stuff, check out the clubs, surf, skydive, eat, sleep, rave, repeat... so if like me you prefer to party and skip shopping and try good drinks, welcome to the right blog.
One of my main goals in life and a big part of my bucket list is to attend as many music festivals and concerts as possible and to visit a crazy amount of Distilleries, Wineries, Bars, Clubs... anywhere they serve good drinks.
Party and Travel Guides
I write travel guides and recommendations that talk about everything fun.
I guess you've got it, I don't have much content on temples and parks.
Instead, I talk about what really matters :
- Where to go out?
- What's the best club or cocktail bar there?
- What should you drink?
- Cool stuff to know that will save your night out?
- Where to chill when you're hangover?
- Best hotels to impress your girl?
- What bottle to buy as a souvenir?
- Where to take good shots for the gram?
- Where to work remotely? (because we still got to pay the bills)
By the way, if there's anything else you want to know about a particular destination I've visited or I'm planning to visit, let me know in the comments below or hit me up on IG.
Join the Mojo Club today !
Weekly bit on expat life in Bangkok, crazy parties, tasty drinks, drunk stories... and giveaways ฿฿฿