Insanity Bangkok in Sukhumvit 11
For me, there's not a club that represent more Bangkok nightlife than Insanity.
Insanity is one of this big club in Bangkok that you need to try at least one.
Doesn't matter if you end up there because they pay for your taxi ride, because the girl you met on Tinder is there or if it is because it is the only late night club that still open.
We all end up at Insanity at some point in the night for a reason or another.
A few things you need to know before you go to Insanity :
- You need to be 20+, as in every clubs in Thailand. The security will check your ID.
- There's a dancefloor ! That's rare enough in Bangkok (and Thailand) to be mentioned.
- There's 2 types of tables, standing tables in the middle and VIP tables on the sides.
- Get a bottle and a table right away ! Like you should in every clubs.
- It's a smoking club. A good news for some and a bad news for others.
- It's open til late. Most nights until 4 or 5am.
There's so many things to say about Insanity Nightclub, I don't really know where to start.
It's one of the biggest club in Bangkok, with incredible light and sound system as well as (most of the time) really good DJs.
Even though the music is mostly Electronic, EDM and House, they do have Hip hop and other types of musics on selected night.
They also have really good entertainment with gorgeous dancers (Thais and Russians) and even aerial silk shows.
But Insanity is also well know for a bunch of other reasons :
- It's one of the few late night club in Bangkok. Often open until 5am.
- They pay for your taxi. You can jump in a taxi anywhere in Bangkok and tell them you go to Insanity in Sukhumvit soi 11. The club will pay for the fare when you get there.
- It's packed with freelancers, and single Thai girls. Enough to have the reputation to be a paradise for single foreign guys.
When is a good time to go ?
After midnight on most nights but not after 2am if you want a standing table.
VIP tables tend to be less frequently booked out so it doesn't matter what time you're going there if you plan to spend big.
But I would only recommend to get VIP tables if you come with company as it's away from the dance floor and where the action is.
Not the best spot for bachelors unless you plan to invite girls over.
What's the dress code ?
Casual but no too casual.
Their website say "We give priority entrance to those that follow the no short dress code."
Understand : "Put on some jeans, a t-shirt and shoes to get in, we're not a beach club."
What type of music they play ?
Again, mostly Electronic music, EDM and House.
But they have Hip Hop nights with Bangkok Invaders and big events with international DJs playing anything from Trance to Techno.
What's the crowd / vibe like ?
Insanity have been known for years to be where western guys go to meet Thai girls.
That's still true and you will still find a lot of freelancers there but since they've stepped up the quality of their entertainment and brought big International DJs you see more and more Thais and asians tourists coming there for the music and the experience too.
Do they serve food ?
They do have a limited selection of snacks available including homemade fries that are absolutely delicious.
And if you're really hungry, they have a restaurant called V8 dinner right outside the club that is open 24/7.
Entrance fee is :
- Sunday to Thursday : 300฿ for men and 200฿ for ladies, including 1 drink.
- Friday and Saturday : 400฿ for men and 300฿ for ladies, including 1 drink.
You can get free entrances if you buy a bottle.
So buy bottles. It's as simple as that.
And note that from Sunday to Thursday, before midnight, they have 50% on a selection of bottles.
Now for VIP tables at Insanity, I don't have the prices in mind so I'll check with them and update you soon. 😁
Bookings aren't necessary at Insanity unless you've got a large group.
As I said before, get there before 2am to get a standing table.
For VIP tables, book in advance if you want but usually there's always tables available.
If you need to make a booking, either call them or message them on Facebook to have a quick answer.
How to get there ?
You can jump into any taxi and tell them you go to Insanity in Soi 11.
The club will pay for the ride.
Or you can take the BTS to Nana station and walk to the end of Sukhumvit Soi 11 (it only takes 5 minutes).
More about Insanity Club
Follow Insanity on Facebook and Instagram to see their upcoming events and promotions.