Bucket List : Keep your goals in mind
You need to make sure you're always thriving for more and moving toward your goals.
That's why back in 2016 I started to write my BUCKET LIST!
Now my target is to strike one thing off this list each month and to write about it !
PS : It's a never ending list, it will get bigger overtime.
PPS : Click on any link on the list to get more details about it 😉
Goals I already achieved
- 02/16 Smoking a joint in Amsterdam (need to rewrite it)
- 09/16 “Hey it’s a nice boat you have! Yeh a Yacht, whatever!"
- 09/17 Go to a Gentlemen Club in Bangkok
- 10/17 Start a Business and be my own boss
My Bucket List:
Just for Fun
- Drive over 200km/h.
- Try more than 100 different Rums.
- Take a Selfie with a Kangourou.
- Get a tattoo on my ass.
- Drink a rum over 1K€ / bottle.
- Rent a Lamborghini.
- Sleep one night at the Ritz and use the Room Service.
- Make my own Rum.
- Rent a Presidential suite.
- Pilot a Jet Ski.
- Eat insects in Asia.
- Do an afterparty with an International DJ .
- Get over 1 million views on Youtube.
- Have a mustache for Movember.
- Drive a Tesla Roadster.
- Travel in 30 countries before I turn 30 (10/30).
- Travel on 7 Continents before 35 (4/7).
- Run in Venice Beach, Californie.
- Get on top of the Empire State Building, New York.
- Get hammered on beer in Prague.
- Drink a Mojito in Cuba.
- Drink a Tequila in the city of Tequila.
- Visit the Habitation Clément in Martinique.
- Check out the Machu Pichu.
- See Uluru and Kings Canyon.
- Drink a cocktail on top of the Eiffel Tower.
- See an Aurora.
- Play Black Jack in Las Vegas.
- Walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Go to a strip club in the US.
- Climb the Harbour Bridge in Sydney.
- See a concert at the Sydney Opera House.
- Smoke in a Coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
- Visit Easter Island (one of the most remote island in the world)
International Parties / Events
- Rio's carnival.
- Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan, Thailand (again).
- The Oktoberfest in Munich.
- Attend an "Underground" party in Berlin.
- Visit 5 of the main clubs in Ibiza (Amnesia, Privilege, Pacha, Space, Ushuaia).
- Santacom in New York.
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami.
- Tomorrowland in Belgium.
Learning New Skills
- Learn how to play a song with a guitar.
- Put together a party with over 100 people.
- Be a Dj for a night.
- Speak fluently Spanish
- Speak some Thai
- BONUS: Speak fluent Thai (now that I live here.)
- Win a Live Poker tournament (min 500$ buy-in)
- Win an Online Poker tournament (min 500$ buy-in)
- Tube Surf
- Run a Spartan Race
- Run a Marathon
- Do an Iron Man
- Skydive in Solo
- Run 100km in 1 month
- Get under 13% of fat
- Get off the water with a Kitesurf
- Ride a Snowboard
- Be able to do a standing backflip
- Learn to ride a Skateboard
- Be Vegan for a month
- Do 100 Pushups in a row (Again)
- Notice how happy I am to to the Hell sign to House Music Concert #dumb
Live Performances / Concerts
- Watch the UFC Live
- Daft Punk
- Major Lazer
- The Aston Shuffle (Again)
- DJ Snake (Again)
- Elton John (I should probably hurry up -_- )
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (Again)
- Arctic Monkeys
Business / Financial Goals
What's in your Bucket List?
What do you want to do? What get you out of your bed? What are you living for?
Let me know in the comment and share the link to your bucket list here 😀🐵