One Day Stag Party Itinerary in Bangkok
Whether you're in Bangkok for a Bachelor Party or living here and want to spend a crazy day with your mates, I've got the perfect itinerary for you.
See, I've been planning Bachelor Parties in Thailand since 2016 and I've got a pretty good idea of what you can do and what's the best and most popular options here.
But here's what my itinerary would look like if my best friends where coming to Bangkok.
So let's start now !
- 1 10am : Get a Workout to Start the Day
- 2 12pm : Time for a post Workout Lunch in Bangkok
- 3 2pm : Onsen Spa and Massage at Yunomori
- 4 4pm : Cigars and Rum at Whisgars Soi 23
- 5 6pm : Rooftop Drinks and Sunset at Octave
- 6 8pm : Dinner
- 7 10pm : Private Room at the PIMP
- 8 2am : Can we make it to Insanity?
- 9 To Sum Up my Stag Itinerary Day in Bangkok
10am : Get a Workout to Start the Day
Because if we're going to eat and drink all day, we might want to stop by the gym and get a quick workout to remove the guilt from all this drinks and food.
Bangkok got plenty of gym's and if you live here you probably got a friend that have a gym in his condo.
If you don't, Muscle Factory is the place to go.
They've got all the equipment you want, plenty of space and it's pretty cheap compare to other gyms on the top of Sukhumvit.
12pm : Time for a post Workout Lunch in Bangkok
Quick shower, getting changed, and we head to the Commons in Thonglor.
It's kind of a high end food court with all type of food. So you don't take any risk there, everybody will get what they want.
Roasted Chicken, Pasta, Spanish, Burgers, Mexican, Coffee, Acai, Pizza, Lobsters... and most importantly, they've got craft beers and wine !
Perfect place to recover after a workout and get energy for the rest of the day.
- Find out more about the Commons
2pm : Onsen Spa and Massage at Yunomori
We all know it's gonna be a long night, so it's ok to take some time to relax before we go to war.
Yunomori is perfect for that. This place is both inexpensive and awesome.
For 900฿ you get both, access to the spa for the day and a 60 minutes Thai massage.
- Find all the rates here: https://www.yunomorionsen.com/bangkok/menu/
4pm : Cigars and Rum at Whisgars Soi 23
Now the moment you've all been waiting for, we really shift into party mode.
Starting the party with a nice cigar and either a rum or whisky pairing. 🥃
There's a really limited number of options when it comes to cigars in Bangkok but this place is both great, and open early (from 2pm).
6pm : Rooftop Drinks and Sunset at Octave
Heading down to one of the best Rooftop Bar in Bangkok, without the crazy price tag you'll find in similar places like Vertigo at Banyan Tree or the famous Sky Bar at the Lebua Hotel.
8pm : Dinner
Honestly, it's hard to choose and it depends on the group I've got with me.
To stay in the theme, why not Hooters with a buffet package and open bar.
Or I'm in the mood for Pizza and I'll probably head down to Massilia Soi 49.
Or we're craving French Food and I'll book a table at El Mercado
Or we go all in and we kill a huge Tomahawk at Cocotte.
That's open to debate.
10pm : Private Room at the PIMP
Of course we're going for a private room, if possible, a large one so we got the pool table. And 1 girl for each guy for 3 hours. (we're talking about party only 😉)
Then what happen at the PIMP, stay at the PIMP.
A night there will easily set you back around 7,000 to 10,000฿ per person so if that's over your budget you can skip it and go to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy instead.
Still a lot of fun if you've got the right crew and you'll probably end up spending twice less.
2am : Can we make it to Insanity?
Now you're probably wondering, what is Insanity or why Insanity?
If you don't live here, Insanity is one of the main club in Bangkok, and usually with a 2 girls for 1 guy ratio. Perfect for this kind of stag party in Bangkok.
And as for why, because it's one of the only club in this style that is still open after 2am. At this time, it's either that or the Mixx Club, whatever is open will do just fine at this point.
- Menu and Bookings: https://clubinsanitybangkok.com/
To Sum Up my Stag Itinerary Day in Bangkok
- 10am: Workout
- 12pm: Lunch at the Commons in Thonglor
- 2pm: Spa and Massage at Yunomori Onsen
- 4pm: Cigars and Rum at Whisgars Soi 23
- 6pm: Rooftop Drinks at Octave
- 8pm: Dinner
- 10pm: Private Room at the PIMP
- 2am: Insanity if we're still alive
Of course you can adapt this stag itinerary to what you like and to include your favorite venues and activities.
But I've picked this places because first, I like them, second, they're all along Sukhumvit and all fairly close to one another, and third, because it gives someone who never been to Bangkok a pretty good idea of what we've got here.
Now let's answer a few key questions
- What about the transportation ? With 2 to 4 people, you can use Grab App and get a taxi between the different location. With more people, I'll get party vans from MojoSons Events.
- How much would it cost ? Good question, I haven't done it yet, but based on my experience, roughly, between 15,000฿ and 20,000฿ per person, all included.